Thursday 12 November 2009

Joogleberry returns


It's time for us to hand over to another guest blogger....

Hi Folks, Sue Popper here, I set up and ran Joogleberry Playhouse, an entertainment venue in Brighton which attracted the likes of Amy Winehouse, Newton Faulkner and the Kooks to its stage as well as the cream of Brighton’s talent. People loved Joogleberry for its great service and atmosphere along with the handpicked programme, and in 2006 this was recognised with a prestigious award for being the Best Venue to Entertain your Clients at the BAHBAs.

In 2007 I sold the venue but kept the name and after my trip to incredible India I returned to Brighton to set up a music and entertainment agency called Joogleberry Acts featuring great artists who performed at my venue as well as others I personally recommend.


Joogleberry Acts now brings entertainment to all kinds of events from private parties and weddings to corporate events, award ceremonies, venues and festivals across the country, and anyone with a desire for interesting, high quality recommendations provided by the Joogleberry brand.

Have a look at some of the acts: www.joogleberry.com/acts/music

It was hard to leave the venue I’d started from scratch and put my heart and soul into but it was also extremely liberating! Now I can concentrate on the areas of expertise I most enjoy, work with acts that would have never been possible with the restrictions of the old venue and take my artists to new heights.

It’s like a planet exploding with shooting stars cascading in every direction. Now Joogleberry is entirely free of limitations and I can share my wonderful performers and special Joogleberry energy with everyone! And really, wouldn’t it have been selfish to keep all those amazing acts in just one place?

For your first taste of the new mobile Joogleberry why not come to the launch of our first showcase event at the Brunswick, Hove on Thursday 19 November ~ Joogleberry’s Got Soul!

Email me for ticket information and whenever you want some help with your entertainment needs.

Back to you soon people,

Jooglelove

Sue Popper
07930 160737
sue@joogleberry.com
www.joogleberry.com
www.twitter.com/joogleberry
www.facebook.com/joogleberry

No comments: