Sunday 5 April 2009

Having a snooze in Brighton


As we don't live in the centre of Brighton I thought it would be a nice treat to have a break in a guest house in the city so that we could go out and not worry about getting home. Also as I help to promote the city to visitors it is important for me to keep my product knowledge up to date (well that's my excuse anyway!) 

So I booked us into snooze which is a funky guest house in Kemp Town where each room has been individually styled so you can pick the one that suits you, or if you are a frequent visitor you can have a new experience each time. Anyway we decided to go for room 6 which has a sensual feel to it with deep red wine coloured walls, flock curtains and even some victorian erotica! As while sometimes you just need a room with a bed to crash in, other times it's good to go somewhere a bit different like this:

The best thing for me was the atmosphere of the place, the guys are very friendly and welcoming ensuring you have a relaxing stay. They leave you to enjoy yourself although you know they are there if you need anything. Also the location was great as it's only a 10 minute walk from the city centre and just 5 minutes from the beach.

So next time you're visiting why not check them out, oh and I should also mention that the full english breakfast was delicious :) 

Charlotte

No comments: