Wednesday 26 November 2008

Brighton is the top destination for young people


I don't know about you but I'm not very good with cold weather, in fact I would like to hibernate but as I can't I resort to wearing umpteen layers including some gorgeous thermals and basically just whinge, moan and be miserable. However there will be no whinging from me this week as we've had some news that has helped to warm the cockles...

Brighton & Hove has just been named the Best Destination for Young People at the British Youth Travel Awards, wahoo and hooray to us! Organised by the British Educational Travel Association (BETA), the awards recognise and celebrate the achievements of outstanding companies and individuals operating within the youth travel market.


In case you are wondering the happy chappie clutching the award is our Marekting Manager, John, and he certainly is pleased :)

Charlotte

No comments: