Thursday 13 March 2008

Bird's eye view of Brighton


Well it seems I have been neglecting our lovely blog recently as I was away last week (I went to see Editors - I might have already mentioned that, not that I'm a fan or anything!) and so have been playing catch-up this week.

However I was surprised to see that none of my colleagues had mentioned the exciting new addition to the website that I discovered when I logged in on Monday morning. Sarah has cleverly added a new virtual interactive map so you can get live shots of the city before you visit. So you can either pretend to be a seagull flying over the Brighton Pier or alternatively that you are in Willy Wonka's glass elevator or is that just me? When I gave it a go I even managed to spot a parking space in front of my house, not that it matters as I don't drive but it's still quite exciting!

Anyway why not give it a go and see what you can spot from up above? Then pop back and let us know what you think :)

Charlotte

No comments: