Friday 1 February 2008

Romantic Brighton film stars...


Well, I thought it might be cathartic to share with the world that I'm a bit upset today. According to VisitBrighton's Valentine's Quiz I'm about as romantic as a small time gangster and think Valentines is for losers. Hmm... And here I was thinking I was the female equivalent to Casanova. (Although he apparently ate 50 raw oysters a day to boost his libido so perhaps that's where I'm going wrong.) Yuck, the mere thought makes me feel far from amorous!

Anyway, I digress - check out the VisitBrighton Valentine's Quiz to see what I'm banging on about. You could win a scrummy 3 course meal at the New Steine French Bistro or a rather lovely VisitBrighton MP3 player with a romantic podcast on!

Hopefully you'll come out of it a bit more romantic than I did!

Sarah

No comments: