Monday 18 February 2008

Online booking


February seems to be an innovative month here at VisitBrighton as this time last year we launched our new online accommodation booking service and now you can start booking your train tickets online as well making it even easier for you to come and visit Brighton :)

Equally I was delighted becasue this also makes it easier for me to book my trips up to London, including going to see Editors next month, wahoo!

Well there you go just a quick one from me today but it makes you wonder what we'll introduce in February 2009 though......

Charlotte

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its funny to know that train trip has offers an online booking service. I am not familiar with these yet happy to know this service. I probably love to go to London and make a book here