Sometimes one of our lovely Twitter follwers will get in touch to ask for some help, usually about things to do or where to eat etc. However today I was asked to describe Brighton in 10 words so I suggested:
cosmopolitan, vibrant, bohemian, quirky, fun, frivilous, liberated, creative, exotic & cultural
However I was intrigued to see what other people would come up with and so far we have had:
- Seductive. In the more poetic sense, probably (@WorldofStephen)
- Vibrant, Hilly, Fresh, Expensive, Cool, Diverse, Colourful, Arty, Buzzing and Welcoming (from @MaireMcSorley)
- Cosmopolitan, city, steep hills, open minded, punky, night life, gay! (@sidney_vish)
- Eclectic, inspiring, friendly, non-judgemental, cosmopolitan, vivacious, animated, unequalled, playful and irreverent (@tinathewife)
- eclectic vibrant loud proud tasty and sunny! (@jezebeljinx)
- Brighton and Hove allows you to be just you and all this by the splendid sea of the English Channel. (Of course we know @seas_it has gone over 10 words but it's so lovely we had to include it!)
- Weird,Cool,Swaggerific,Hip Rock,Indie,Wild,Calm,Crazy,Lovely,Sickage!! (@F_is_4_Finisher)
Thanks to everyone who joined in, it certainly proved to be an interesting distraction for a Thursday afternoon and it's great to see that you all have your own reasons for loving Brighton!
If you don't alredy then follow us @Love_Brighton and tell us why you love Brighton, and Hove of course!