Let’s be honest, most of us love the white stuff don’t we! Until it gets all slippy that is and it becomes a bit of a pain to go out without good reason.
So if you're starting to get cabin fever from staying in, or working at home, we've got 10 ideas to get you out and about in Brighton and Hove this weekend.
- Browse for unique art and gifts at Brighton Christmas Artists Open Houses
- Get skating on the Brighton Royal Pavilion Ice Rink
- Catch Santa’s Tickly Tale at Iambic Art Theatre (kids 3+)
- Take a sledge out into the countryside around Brighton and Hove
- Catch a film at the snugly Duke of York's Picturehouse as part of CINECITY
- Have a laugh with the Calendar Girls at Theatre Royal Brighton
- Check out the Beyond Beach Hut Advent Calendar
- See the new Capturing Colour Exhibition: Film, Invention & Wonder at Brighton Museum & Art Gallery
- Do some Christmas shopping at the Sussex Beacon Christmas Fayre at Fabrica
- Take some snowy snaps and share them on LoveBrighton's Facebook page!
Oh and to be on the safe side, for events & shows, you might want to check they are all definitely going ahead on the day - just in case!