Monday 12 March 2012

February's Flickr winner's blog!


Greetings LoveBrighton blogger readers!

We have announced the winner of February’s Flickr competition, and she has written a fabulous blog for us! The theme for February was ‘I Love You, I LoveBrighton’, and our lucky winner received vouchers to spend at the romantic Riddle & Finns!

Here’s ladolcevita2012's winning photo and what she had to say about it:

"Hi guys,

Now that I have won the competition, this made me very happy for many reasons, not only for the cool prize which I look forward to receive :-) but also because I moved to Brighton recently from Italy (easily understandable by my nickname that I am Italian :-)) and it was love at first sight with this city.

It was the same love with which I looked at Brighton, when I took that picture, and I think that this made it special and the selected picture as a symbol of February as the lovers month.

In my shoot, there were not only the romantic characters of that Sunday afternoon and their hug; I was also there hugging the town, a stranger who was walking around with her eyes full of curiosity and enthusiasm, trying to steal with her camera, moments, smiles, streets and everything that makes this city such a special little gem. I feel at home in Brighton.

I don't need to say more… :-) xxxx"



So remember, if you’ve got great photos of Brighton & Hove, get sharing and start loving: www.flickr.com/groups/lovebrighton

‘till next time,

Siobhan :)

No comments: