This is for all of you who have just looked at the calendar and said "Oh no, Valentine's Day is this weekend! What am I going to do?!"
Help is at hand as we have some fantastic Valentine's offers to keep your loved one sweet:
- If you fancy restaurant quality food but don't want to leave the warmth and comfort of your own home then you'll be please to know that Riddle & Finns is offering a delicious 'Valentine's at Home' treat including: A luxury lobster fruits de mer platter packed with a fine selection shellfish with a home made Marie rose dressing and shallot vinegar - delivered ready to serve - with a bottle of chilled champagne & an organic chocolate mousse to share - all for just £75. To book a delivery call 01273 821 218 or email email@example.com
- Spoil your Valentine with a stay at myhotel but will you opt for the Naughty or Nice package.... Be Nice with aromatherapy products, candles and massage oil or be Naughty with a love kit including a blindfold, chocolate body paint and a love dice
- Feeling adventurous? Kitesurfkings are offering £50 off a lesson with your Valentine. Kitesurfing, Kite Landboarding and Powerkiting all start with mastering the flying of traction kites. Your day will consist of you and your valentine learning with an instructor on a two to one basis. Vouchers last for a year from Valentine’s Day and can be posted or emailed (in case you’ve left it last minute!).
- Or if you like the idea of being on the water but prefer something a bit more relaxed then Sussex Voyages are offering couples a Valentine's Day ride to Beachy Head for just £30. The voyage will start from the Soverign Harbour, Eastbourne and then take you to Beachy Head, the Belle Tout lighthouse and Birling Gap.
- But if that still sounds too active then why not go to see the Nutcracker at the Theatre Royal Brighton? The special Valentine's Package includes two top price tickets to The Nutcracker (12th or 13th Feb) and two glasses of Champagne for £70.