With only just over a week to go until Christmas Day why not book yourself a last minute break to Brighton so you can finish off the Christmas shopping and then relax and look forward to the big day?
As I mentioned earlier in the week if you're coming down this weekend it's the Brighton Christmas Market but whenever you come you also have all the shops of the Lanes and the North Laine to be explored so if you're still stuck for present ideas you're bound to find something even for the most awkward of family members!
Although with over 300 shops it may all seem a bit daunting, so here's a couple of suggestions to get you started:
- Last - Beautiful homemade shoes that your feet will love.
- She Said - Erotic boutique (don't think I dare say more then that!)
- Lavender room - perfect place for men who are stuck for ideas of what to buy the ladies in their life
- Papillon - Beautiful gifts for the home
- The Antique House - unsurprisingly they sell antiques!
- RING - contemporary jewellers where if you don't fancy anything in the window you can go in and design your own
- First Light - Is one of your friends a photography fanatic? You'll find the perfect gift for them here
There are 5 videos to get you in the festive spirit so to see the rest of them go to the Brighton & Hove City Council page on YouTube.